Tuesday, March 10, 2015

No fog on your mirror

I love having fogless shower mirror in the shower so does my husband do shaving. I glad that I got an opportunity to review this product for my honest and unbiased review. I don't prefer permanently installed mirror in my my shower because I like to change stuff every often. This product keep the mirror itself the same temperature as the rest of the bathroom by warming the space behind the glass. Due to that the mirror would not get condensation and you can see your face in mirror without any problem. I do not have any extra money to install humidity and antifog treatment on window.

I hate when my husband shaved in a sink because you can see hairs all over near sink , I would rather told him to do shaved inside a shower than a sink. I also heard that doing shaving in shower will open your pores and soften the hair much better than just a few splashes of warm water from the sink plus also time saving too.

My husband like to remove the mirror from suction cup after every used because sometimes the weight on suction cup loosen up the suction so why should we take a chance. He just shaved a few times a week , I personally take the mirror down and put it away after you’re done. It just a piece of mind for me. I would not like to see scatter glass in my shower specially in a morning.

Overall great product, little small size but still works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment